Friday 24 September 2021

Otaki Youth Space

 On Wednesday some members of the council came to ask us some questions about a youth space in Otaki, and what we think it should have they asked what we think it should have like spaces and activities. like basketball and a chill area there could be a Nerf night or a gaming night. I think that the youth place should be in the town because we can go there after school. I would want it to be a nice chill area where everyone can hangout.  I hope that the youth place will be a fun area to hangout. I think it should include a snack bar a gaming area a chill area .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.